Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays: Other Favorite Stories

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish


I'm really trying to cut down on my television watching. Like, a lot. So I haven't add any shows it quite a while and I refuse to really. And while it's sad when a show I watch and love ends, it's also kind of relief that I can delete one more series off my DVR list. Currently I'm at 20 on air shows, which thankfully don't all air at the same time.
On Air
These four are my absolute favorite shows that are on air right now. We're talking that if I ever got a spoiler (and I have), I would be exceptionally upset (and I have).


 
 

Off Air
All of these shows are amazing and I love them all. Some of which ended way before their time. As far as How I Met Your Mother goes, there is only one true ending (hint: it is not the one that aired on television).

 
 
 

I also have a list of guilty pleasure shows, which I wouldn't necessarily count as stories, but are highly entertaining. What are some of your favorite non-book stories? Do you watch any of the same shows that I watch? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...