Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Feature & Follow: Non-Book Guilty Pleasures

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Reality Shows

I love trashy TV - more specifically, "reality" shows. I can't help it. I know I shouldn't be watching this mind numbing stuff and doing something more productive with my time, but I cannot help it. Joe makes fun of me, but it's whatever.

While I do appreciate a good reality show, I actually don't watch that many in comparison to the number that are out there. Below are the ones I watch, or watched in the case of Jersey Shore; if there are "sequels" (Teen Mom 2 or Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars, for instance), those count as well - yeah, I watch them. Remember, this is a judgement free zone.  :)


Gordon Ramsay

I'm obsessed with Gordon Ramsay - especially his cooking based shows, I could take or leave Hotel Hell. These four shows are just simply amazing though. If I'm ever in LA, I have to eat at Hell's Kitchen. Even if I don't actually get to eat, it'd be such a treat just to sit in one of those chairs and watch the carnage in person!

Also, have you ever seen Master Chef Junior?! Those kids are absolutely amazing chefs. The 9-year-old last season cooks leagues better than I could ever dream of doing. And they way Gordon, Joe, and Graham are with the kids is beyond adorable.


What are some of your non-bookish guilty pleasures? Are you a reality fan like I am or is it something completely different? Do you watch reality shows - which ones?! Tell me all about it! You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...