Friday, June 27, 2014

Feature & Follow: A Few of My Favorite Mugs


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Hmm . . . Coffee

I have a ridiculous amount of coffee mugs. All Disney related. Joe LOVES it. And by loves it I mean he tolerates it. Some of these I've had for years, but I've recently added a few to my collection that I absolutely adore.

I got this one a couple years ago and it's my Saturday or Sunday "I'm too tired for this nonsense" cup because it is freaking huge! I tried to get good pictures, but it was trickier than I expect to get all the sides so you could see the characters. Just know that they got a lot of the good ones  :)

 

 


Tea Time

These two are my favorite tea mugs. I only got them a few months ago, but I love them a ridiculous amount. Ariel and Belle are my two favorite princesses and when I saw them I knew I had to have them! They're a tad too small for coffee, but they work perfectly for tea or hot chocolate!


What do you think of my mugs?! (That's an exceptionally weird question.) Do you have favorite mugs that you drink your coffee or tea from? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...