Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: New To Me 2015

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2015

I've read some amazing new-to-me authors this year! But these few are definitely the ones that stand out! Along with each author, I've included the books of theirs that I read. If you click the covers, you'll go to their review on Bookish Lifestyle!

Martina Boone

Josephine Angelini

Sara Raasch

A.G. Howard

Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner

Mary E. Pearson

Any any of these authors new to you for 2015? Who are some of the favorite authors you discovered this year? Be sure to leave me a link to your TTT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...