Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Psychology Project (Part 1)

As many of you probably know, I am in high school. Which means aside from reading ALL OF THE TIME, I also go to school and do homework and blah blah blah. One of those classes I take in school is psychology. (Surprising, right? Not like it's in the title of the post or anything.) For that class, we have to do a project, and I'm here asking for your help.

I'm doing my project on perception and similarity, and how our minds group together things when we see them. So for this, I'm going to post five pictures. Each of them will be of books (which explains why I'm asking for YOUR help, yes?). All I need you to do is comment on this post telling me how you think I organized the books in each photo.

A few things:

- I am posting this same exact post over on Just a Booklover, so if you already commented over there, there is no need for you to do so in both places. Unless you really want to, I guess...then I can't stop you... But seriously. Not necessary.

- As you can probably tell, each line of books is organized differently. So in your comment, you'll have five answers. It's not going to be just one answer that you puzzle out. So you comment should (ideally) look something like this:
1. By publication date
2. By author's last name
...etc.

- I did NOT just give away any answers with that example in the last bullet point.

- This is not a riddle at all, actually. You aren't really figuring anything out. It's just about how YOU perceive these books to be organized.

- If you have no clue how one of the lines is organized and can't think of anything, then just say so. Seriously. Be like:
1. By publication date
2. By author's last name
3. I HAVE NO CLUE WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS ONE SO CHAOTIC? (Or something to that effect. Though CAPS aren't necessary. But I can't really tell you what to do, so...) :)
...etc.

- If you need to enlarge any of the pictures to view them better, then just click on the one you want to enlarge.

- If you are confused or I didn't explain anything right, or ANYTHING, just let me know. You can comment here or you can tweet me or you can email me. Whatever floats your awesome boat.

Okay?

Okay.

Photo #1 
  *Please comment below with how you think these books are organized*

Photo #2 
 *Please comment below with how you think these books are organized*

Photo #3 
 *Please comment below with how you think these books are organized*

Photo #4 
 *Please comment below with how you think these books are organized*

Photo #5 
 *Please comment below with how you think these books are organized* 

And that's it! Thank you so much for helping me out, and if you could spread the word about this post, I would really appreciate it. If you want to know how I actually did organize the books in each of the pictures, then drop by my blog (Just a Booklover) in the middle of next week (late Tuesday/early Wednesday)*. I'll post Part 2 of my project then, which will contain the results in the form of the most common responses and will ultimately be the link I send to my teacher.

*Part 2 is up, and you can see it by clicking here!

Thank you!


Blog Twitter Goodreads Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...