Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Sophie loves her Christmas tree!
Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you all are having a wonderful time with family and friends! I just wanted to take a little bit of time and say Merry Christmas!

Joe, Sophie, and I had a wonderful Christmas! We got quite a few things for the house. We bought a new fridge and dishwasher. Since, well it's a long story and it's not needed to go into. But we also received quite a few things for the new bathroom that we are working on and for the kitchen. We have a lot of thank you's to do for our friends and family who have helped us out with this whole debacle.

As for the rest of the night, since all of our family parties are out of the way. It is time to make a comfort food of creamy wild rice soup and relax before having to get back into the working grind.

I do want to apologize to all of our readers as to how I haven't really been around a whole lot. But, we've had a lot of personal struggles to go through before I moved in with Joe and our dog Sophie. But I am finally getting back into a regular routine and come in the New Year, expect to be seeing me a lot more!

I do want to post special thanks to every girl on this amazing Bookish team. You girls are wonderful and we have really done something truly spectacular and we have become good friends. And to our readers, thank you so much for sticking with us through everything! We couldn't do any of this without all of you!

I hope all of your holidays have turned out beautifully and happy reading!!

Much love!
Blog Twitter Facebook Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...