Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Books to Read By the Pool/At the Beach

Summer!

via GIPHY
I am a huge fan of summer. It's warm, it's sunny, flowers are in bloom, and my birthday is getting closer! I'm not really a mood/weather reader - Halloween being the only exception - I pretty much tend to read what I want when I want.

So as far as I'm concerned, my Summer TBR list is full of books that can be read by the pool, at the beach, or while sitting in a lawn chair with your feet in a kiddie pool. (All books will be released prior to September 22 and link to their Goodreads page.)

Night Film The Wicked Deep Furyborn (Empirium, #1)
Sweet Black Waves Save the Date Providence Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves #1)
Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3) City of Ghosts (City of Ghosts, #1) Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3)

via GIPHY
(Not summer related, but this always makes me laugh)

Are you wanting to read any of these books (this summer or otherwise)? Did a point a new "must read"? What are some books you're looking forward to reading this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...