Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Time for School!


Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Back To School Freebie -- 10 favorite books I read/taught in school

Not only did I go to school, shocking I know, but I went to college in order to teach English. Now, because I refused to move too far (i.e. out of state/area) and chose one of the most in demand subjects I'm not the English Teacher I dreamed of. Don't fret - I found a job I love and it's all good.

However, because of my dual role as a student and a teacher (thanks to long-term substitute positions), I have a pretty decent list of books I read or taught in school that I can highly recommend - there may be some overlap!

Read as a Student - high school and college


   
  

Taught as a Teacher

   
  


What are some of your favorite books you read in school? Are you a teacher? What are some of your favorite books to teach your students?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...