Sunday, August 7, 2016

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Update


Hi, hi, hi.

It's been a while since you've seen this bright yellow banner, but it's back! The TBR Pile Reading Challenge is my responsibility and I dropped the ball. If you haven't read my I'm Back post, I went through both blogger burnout and adjusting to the new "energy" level pregnancy gives you. It was a rough time. And not just for my involvement in Bookish Lifestyle, but my hobbies as a whole.

Now that I'm back to blogging, I want to pick up the TBR Pile Reading Challenge where we left off: May's Book Club Read, A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. To save my sanity, I will be reverting to the schedule originally posted on the sign up page. So while A Thousand Pieces of You was originally May's read, it is now September's and will be posted September 19.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...