Monday, May 9, 2016

Request a Design from Evie


Hello lovelies!

How are we doing today? My life's been extra hectic lately, with the huge move just around the corner and everything else, and I've been struggling to keep everything organized. I get a lot of requests from all of you lovely people, and I love them all. I also want to make sure I will get to make them all, and that none of them will get buried under the new ones that continue to pour in. 

That is why, I decided to make this MASTER LIST of design requests. It is for you and it is for me, too. From now on, whenever you'd like to request a design, you no longer have to chase me around the internet, DM me on Instagram or Twitter, or send me an email - I seriously love all of our interactions, but I'm worried that it's a bit inefficient and that I accidentally overlook requests this way. I want to make sure that all of them will be done, and this request form will hopefully help achieve that!

Please note: Starting May 16th through June 10th I will be in the process of moving across the country and settling down in New Mexico, so I will not be able to work on any new designs then. I will go through all of them after we touch down and unpack, though, and they will be done on the "first come first serve" basis. 

CLICK HERE to REQUEST A DESIGN

Through this form you can request anything and everything (book quote designs, general designs, special designs etc). They are 100% free of charge - of course - but I do appreciate if you will buy at least one product with the requested design once it's done!^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...