Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Resolutions

 
Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016


Read a nice mixture of new releases and pre-2016 books. I feel like I usually read one over the other, so next year I really want to ensure I have a nice mixture of new releases and older ones.

Keep up with scheduling. I've done a really great job with keeping posts up-to-date and scheduled in advance. I really hope to keep the momentum going in 2016, especially with all the personal changes I have going on.

Write reviews before all those little details go *poof*. So this is a recent unfortunate development. Sometimes it'll be days or weeks before I get around to writing a review and my notes don't make any sense. I'm hoping to get back to where I write my reviews within a day of finishing a book.

Join a book club. I love doing the TBR Book Club with you guys, but I want something in person, too. I'm actually in process of setting one of these up with people at work, hopefully we can get this off the ground and keep it going!

Finish series I've started or catch up to those still in progress. I hate running away from things people post about favorite series because I'm worried something will get spoiled! If I finish / catch up on some of these series I won't have to worry!

Not stress. Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is supposed to be enjoying, not stressful! Take a deep breath and just enjoy the ride, self!

What about you? What are some of your 2016 bookish resolutions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...