Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Never Will I Ever (Probably)

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Six Books / Series I Will Probably Never Read

 
 Fifty Shades by E.L. James. I started the first book way back when, but couldn't even get a fourth of the way through. I have a few friends who read, and absolutely love, the series but I just shut my mouth when they bring it up. Lots of internal screaming.

A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin. I started reading A Game of Thrones after watching the first season of Game of Thrones, but they were far too smilier. I know there are some differences (naturally) last week's episode really diverted from the books, but I don't think I'll be able to do both the book series and HBO series and keep my sanity.

The Heir by Kiera Cass. I read The Selection, kinda read The Elite, skimmed The One, and have full intention of not even bothering with The Heir. I don't know how I went from really enjoying the series to not caring one bit. But such is the life of a reader.


 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I think I had this book on my TBR for a while and when the movie came out I was all set to read it. And then someone spoiled the ending for me and I lost all desire to read said book.

Divergent series by Veronica Roth. See above. On TBR pile. Movie came out. Allegiant ending spoiled - not that I hated it, but I now knew the ending to the whole series, so . . . moved on.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I read The Infernal Devices series and LOVED it but I'm just not feeling The Mortal Instruments. Don't know why, but there it is.


Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them? Or are they also on your list of books you'll never read? Be sure to leave me a link to your TTT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...