Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BEA Armchair: Introductions & Library Love

Armchair BEA

Poor, Andrea. Never gets to go to BEA. Stupid logistics, timing, and money. Oh well. I'll live vicariously through the tweets and Instagram pictures of those who went.  :)  So since I couldn't go to BEA, I'm going to join in on the fun of BEA Armchair.

Introductions


An Armchair BEA standard. We provide a list of ten questions beforehand, and ask that you pick FIVE. Hopefully you'll be making more friends and meeting new people, so introduce yourself and get to know others. Tell us all about yourself! 

What is your theme song?
Okay, I know this may come off as chiche-ish, but I don't care. I'm just going to . . .


What is one book everyone should read?
Hell as long as they're reading who cares?! Maybe this is cop out (because I cannot pick just one book) but it's true! As long as someone starts reading, or continues to read, Andrea is a happy camper.

What book are you reading right now?
Right now I'm reading Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, but I'm hoping to finish it tonight - or tomorrow at the latest! So, so good.

What is the top book in your TBR pile?
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. Came out yesterday and I soon as I finish devouring Heir of Fire, this baby is up next!

What book are you most looking forward to reading this summer?
I'm going to cheat again. It's not so much what I'm looking forward to reading but where: OUTSIDE! I have a fabulous hammock and a fabulous deck that I can lounge on and just devour book after book. It takes a lot - or extremely high temperatures and humidity - to get me to come inside during the summer. Ah, sun! Glorious glorious sun!

Library Love

Librarians are awesome. Not only are they helpful, they're very fun to talk to and give great recommendations. Show your library some love, and the wonderful men and women that run it. Why is your library fantastic? Got any funny stories? Feature your library on your blog? Do an interview with a librarian?

I love my library! Of course, it helps that my library is really part of a county library - it's 28 libraries for the price of one! The beautiful thing is they usually have whatever book I want and I never have to wait long for it to be available if it's a new release. Not to mention, I still have access to my library back home so if there's ever a book I need to read now and I can't get it at my library, I can check out an eBook from back home.

But seriously, libraries are awesome and whenever somebody says they're obsolete, they should get smacked in the face. With a chair.

#shelfie

My Instagram is private, but I did take a picture with some of my bookcases and posted it to my Twitter account, @beutybutfunygrl



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...