Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books (So Far) of 2014 + Challenge Updates

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Playing Favorites

Rough Top Ten Tuesday this week. Thus far, this year I have read 36 books (7 books behind my goal of 100). I have read some amazing books, but of those books there are the ones that stick out most. Clicking the cover will take you to my review if there is one or their Goodreads page if there isn't.

        

2014 Challenge Updates


Challenge Progress
Yikes. This is my challenge! Bookish's challenge! And I am failing miserably! For shame on me. I did just double check Goodreads and that is the right number. I have got to get my butt into gear on this one.
Challenge Progress
I never thought I read too many standalone novels. I certainly read more series novels than standalone, but I'm pretty impressed with how I've done on this challenge thus far. Half through the year and I've almost completely my goal. As far as this challenge goes - yea me!
Phantasmic Reads
Challenge Progress
Until recently, I never received that many books for review, which is why I set my goal so low, but within the past couple months that's changed. I'm trying to keep up with my solicited review books and I'm pretty proud of how I've done thus far. Hopefully I can keep this momentum up and blow this challenge out of the water!

10/15
This is a fun little challenge. Any book read between May - September counts. It's very reminiscent of high school summer reading, but I get to pick the books! So suck on that high school English teachers! (As a high school English teacher, I'm allowed to say this.)

Have you had the pleasure of reading any of these marvelous books yet? What are you favorite reads of 2014 thus far? Did you participate in any 2014 reading challenges; how are they going? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...