Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: From the Shelves to the Walls

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Time to Decorate
Til the sweat drop down my . . .Sorry, got a bit carried away. Does anyone else remember that song? Have you ever seen the emjoi version? It's fabulous.

But I digress. When, not if, I have my own library, one of the things I would LOVE to do is decorate the wall with eye catching covers of some of my favorite books/series. Here is just a small sampling:


Edit: After looking at other TTTs for the week, there are some books I cannot believe I forgot and that I only stuck with ten! For instance: Fangirl, Harry Potter series (old and new), the Shatter Me series, The Infernal Devices series, The Winner's Curse, and Love Letters to the Dead. 

Of course, Winter will be added to The Lunar Chronicles once it's released. And series will always be hung up together because they make such a wonderful collection - especially when hung together. Would you  hang any of these covers? Which eye catching covers are you hanging on your walls? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...