Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Montlhy Brew (March 2018)


Hello! How are you doing today? I'm calm. For now. We had a big restructuring at my office and it's been crazy-pants. Luckily, things have started to calm down and we've found our groove.

Let's just take a break from our day. Whatever you're doing, hit the pause button, take a deep breath, grab your favorite drink, and let's chat.

What I'm Doing


Trying not to stress! I don't know how true this tweet is, but it sounds legit.


I'm doing everything, but also nothing. I really need to start utilizing my planner more. I bought this thing for a reason and some days it just gets carted to and from work and stays in my bag. No bueno. And pointless.

After mindlessly browsing the internet last night, I stumbled upon this free Make Over Your Calendar 7-Day Course from Crystal at Money Saving Mom. This course is meant "to teach you how to simplify, streamline, and organize your daily schedule & to-do's." I like free and I like reorganizing my life for the better. I spent all weekend cleaning out my closet, folding clothes properly, and emptying my dresser. It was so freeing and now everything is neat and pretty.

But I digress. While I haven't technically started the course yet, I do have the course downloaded and I'm ready to go. I'll follow up in my next coffee break as to how things are going.

What I'm Watching


Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant. Bit of change from Victoria, huh? I can't help it! I love the Teen Mom franchise so much. So. Much. I haven't decided on which new mom is my favorite yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Do you have any "guilty pleasure" TV shows?

What I'm Reading

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

I have not had a good month for reading. I read one book - one! You know what my goal was? Six. And the one book I did read wasn't even one of the ones I wanted to get read this month.

What I had wanted to do was reread the Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkins and reread (via Audiobook) The Remnant Chronicles series by Mary E. Pearson. I wanted to reread both these as I wanted a refresher for The Becoming of Noah Shaw and Dance of Thieves. I'll get there - I will.

Send me your recommendations! What are you doing, watching, or reading?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...