Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bookish Product Review: Groovebags Bookish High Top shoes + Discount


Hey lovely people! I'm here today with a bookish product review :)

 I recently got the opportunity to collaborate with Groovebags on an Instagram feature. They sent me these amazing looking high tops with a funky bookish print. I gotta say, this was love at fist sight. They're so hip, so colorful and also so comfortable, I really enjoy wearing them! 

Groovebags is a great new(ish) website that offers shoes, bags and socks with unique prints on them. Personally, I think their products are amazing for booklovers -- especially those of us who enjoy taking photos (they have a whole line of camera bags perfect for bookstagram pics). 



They always have some sort of promotions going on, and on top of everything else I also get to share with you a code for additional 10% off!
For 10% off your purchase, use code EVIEBOOKISH at checkout!
Here's where you can find more about Groovebags:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...