About Best Choice Products Toddler Learning Piano:
Best Choice Products is proud to present this new toy developed specifically for toddlers. It is decorated with different cute animals that perform different functions. By setting it to the music mode, each animal will perform a different sound or sing an adorable tune. If the toy is switched to story mode, the animal will either tell a story or speak a quick sentence. With the buttons that light-up, this toy engages kids to fine tune their motor skills, and practice their listening skills in a creative fun way.
We purchase our products directly from the manufacturer, so you know you're getting the best prices available.
- Piano Style toy with bright colors and buttons,
- Speaks about animals and their sounds,
- Can set as piano mode or as music melodies, with flashing lights,
- Comes with handle to make it easy to hold and grip,
- 3 AAA batteries required (not included).
- Product Dimensions: 7"x 5"x 2",
- Weight:0.4 lbs,
- Color: Multi color.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.
This is an exceptionally well-made toy for babies age 6 months+. It's super fun, colorful, engaging and also quite educational.
There are three modes you can set this toy to:
- educational mode (picture of an open book) - voice speaks about animals and their sounds
- musical mode (picture of a musical note) - plays melodies
- piano mode (picture of a dot) - turns into a piano, so your child can learn how to make single sounds
It requires 3 AAA batteries to run and they are not included with the toy. You will also need a mini cross screwdriver to open the battery compartment. There are two volume settings and plenty of little things that move, roll, turn and flash. The lady bug spins around, the butterfly's wings are moving, the snail's shell rolls around and all the piano buttons set off flashing lights. It's really extremely entertaining and attention grabbing, and my (already 18 months old) daughter had plenty of fun playing with this toy.
The size is perfect for the target age group. It's lightweight, so your baby can even lift it up without straining themselves. It's good for entertainment on-the-go, too. The colors are vivid and the shapes of animals very friendly-looking. It seems very sturdy and safe for your baby to play with. All in all, a really nice baby-toddler toy that will bring plenty of joy for your little one. I most definitely recommend it.
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of the product for evaluation purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own.