Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish
Back in March I made my Spring 2014 TBR list. Then again in June I had my Summer 2014 TBR list. Between these three lists I have read 20/23 books. That's a 87%! That's pretty impressive!
Note: I'm not counting Just One Year or Just One Night because I cannot read that until I get my paperback of Just One Year (release date 9/30) - I read/own Just One Day in paperback, and I have to follow suit for the sequel because I'm a nut job. I am also not counting The Zombie Queen and The Retribution of Mara Dyer because unless you get an ARC, it's tricky to read a not yet published book.
I still have this delusion of finishing and/or catching up on series I've already started before starting new ones. It seems a bit sad that this has been my goal since March, but I'm getting there. It's a slow process, especially when I get such awesome review books in the mail. Oh shiny new pretties!
These are the books that I've read since my posting in June, plus a bonus ARC I wasn't expecting:
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Soul Screamers Volume 4 by Rachel Vincent
- Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
- Smoke by Ellen Hopkins
- The Goddess Legacy and The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
- Crossing the Line and Take Me On by Katie McGarry
- Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Bonus: Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow (releases 10/28)
Here are the 6 books that I WILL (all caps = bound and determined) have read by December 21:
Books That Will Catch Me Up
- The Barren Way by Julie Anne Nelson
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Just One Year by Gayle Forman
What are some books on your Fall 2014 TBR list? Do you have a goal like me or is your list a bit more random? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!