Saturday, March 26, 2011

My blog has been awarded! yay~!

Today I got my first award ever :)

Huge thanks goes to: Ridiculous Reviews  Thank you for picking me :) I really appreciate it! 
Everyone -> make sure to check out this blog, ok? It's really awesome! 

For this award, I must link to the person who awarded me Ridiculous Reviews , post 7 things about me, and pass it to 7 other bloggers! Here are 7 things about me:
1) I'm a huge fan of Asia (especially Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand). I love Asian food, movies, music, history, mythology, people.. and books of course!

2) I live far from my family (they live in Poland, I live in Canada, oceans apart) so I created a photoblog especially for them to see what I'm doing, where I'm traveling and so on. You can see it here: Evie's Travels - unfortunately it's mostly in Polish, because like I said, I started it for my parents and grannie.

3) My husband is Korean. I met him in Korea in 2008. He asked me to marry him after 3 days of seeing each other. I said: YES! :)

4) I'm allergic to penicillin and bees. Few years ago I almost died after a penicillin shot! Since then I don't trust doctors anymore :(

5) I'm a HUGE fan or Supernatural (TV show with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki). I LOVE it!! :D and the coolest part is, they shoot it in Vancouver, so I get to see all the places where the episodes were shot :D

6) I can bake cakes, pies and cookies, but I'm not a very good cook. My husband on the other hand is a master of cooking! You should all come for dinner sometimes ;)

7) They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. how about a video then? :) I made this for our second anniversary in February :





And here are the 7 bloggers I'm awarding: 

Deborah @ Deborah's Books
Victoria @ Birdy Books
Ah, man, it sucks, there is at least a dozen more blogs that I would like to award!! 
I would love for you guys to check out these super awesome, amazing, lovely blogs as well:

Edel @ Room 304
Lindsay @ The Violet Hour
I could seriously go on forever.. I just love all your blogs! *_*
Spread the love, guys!!

8 comments:

Vy said...

Thank you for the award Evie :)

Liz said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Nicki J. Markus / Asta Idonea said...

Congrats on your award!

Edel said...

I'm allergic to penicillin as well. I tell my doctors that first thing I come into their office. :P That video is so cute! You and your husband look like a great couple!

Thanks for the honourable mention. :] There's so many stylish blogs that I could never just pick seven! At least ten! Ten is an even number, haha.

Deborah A. said...

Thanks for the award. That was fun getting to know you. I am a little shy about posting mine because I don't think I'm quite as interesting. I'll give it a shot though. :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

New follower! Very cool that you met and married your husband after three days.

Ashton Amo said...

omg!!! you are just the sweetest!!! thanks for the award!!! i will repost soon i promise!

Ashton Amo said...

ok! I posted here's the link. http://ashtonthebookblogger.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-was-awarded.html

thanks again! and i do love your blog as well!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...