Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Bookish SWAG & Book Quote Design Big Sale!

Hi guys!
So, as you already know, a couple of months ago I opened up my Society 6 store, where you can buy some awesometastic bookish gear, including mugs, pillows, blankets, clocks and more. Since then, I have also opened up a Red Bubble store. And today, I am here to share with you some exciting news and promotions!

I have recently added many new designs to my store and they've been pretty popular :) I am excited to tell you that my work has been featured on the main page of and one of my designs has even been shared on Penguin Random House Facebook page! :D I couldn't be happier, especially since it coincides with a HUGE artist promo, Society6 is running now, and a big, big sale on RedBubble!

Here are some new designs and promotion details for you!

Society 6: Artist Promo

Now through November 8th midnight, you can get FREE World Wide shiping and $5 OFF on all items in my store! That is HUGE, because, for example mugs are usually $15, so you can get a mug for only $10 + free shipping!
Society 6 almost never combines sales like this with free shipping, so be sure to take an advantage of this if you're planning some Christmas shopping (it can take anywhere from 3-5 weeks for your items to arrive, especially if you're International!)

To take advantage of this promotion, you need to go through THIS LINK (this is an artist promo, not a side-wide promo, so otherwise the bonus discounts won't be applied!):

And always remember, I do custom designs and take requests! :) 

RedBubble SALE!

Only today, until midnight!!! You can get 20%OFF all of my designs and products! 

RedBubble is pretty cool, in that they have products you can't find on Society 6, like makeup/pencil cases, drawstring bags, skirts, scarves and notebooks! Even stickers! :) 

Link to my store here:

And be sure to follow me on Instagram for updates and giveaways!

Evie on Instagram - Eviebookish

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...