Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: I Wish . . .

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.

I wish to . . .


Have Belle's library. I mean, this is no contest. I want this and I want this now.

"Read" a book via virtual reality. How cool would it be to experience a book this way? You would follow along with the story, not as a participate, but sort of like an invisible spectator and see it all fold out in front of your eyes.

Not be tired after a late night reading binge - especially on work nights. I would love to stay up until the late hours of the night / morning reading, but the next day drags and I'm cranky because I didn't get enough sleep. And nobody likes a cranky Andrea.

Pop into and out off any fictional world at will. Not like the virtual reality aspect, but actually go into the world and experience what it has to offer. Interact with destinations and well loved characters. And maybe even be able to follow up with some of those OTPs.

Know if I will enjoy a book by only reading the synopsis. This would really cut down by TBR pile and save me many wasted hours. I wouldn't know how it ended just know if I would end up DNFing it, liking it, or loving it.

Have the ability to be able to teleport to any author event anywhere in the world. Think of the signed books. The pictures. The fangirling.

Have a book nook. You know those amazing book nooks that are all over Pinterest? I would love a nice and cozy spot like that where I could read. Preferably with the big window!

Have unlimited book store gift cards. They can be to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, or my local indy shop. Of course the shops will get the profit from said purchases, I just don't have to spend the money!

Have my boss understand I need to take the day of when certain books are released. I want this to be a viable excuse not to come into work and have it not count against me. Like, no limit to the amount of times I can do. Just be like "Hey, Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas comes out on Tuesday so I won't be coming to work that day." And boss man / lady says "No problem! But take Wednesday off too, just in case."

Unread favorite books. There are certain books I wish I could "unread" so that I could enjoy them for the first time all over again. There is a certain joy in rereading favorites - and I would still continue to do that - but sometimes I wish I could just reread a book for the first time all over again. Luckily, with this wish I would get to choose whether or not I will reread the book or read it for the first time.

If you had a Bookish Genie, what would you wish for? Be sure to leave me a link to your TTT!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...