Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Really Want to Meet

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Authors That Need To Get Their Shit Together and Come Here
*All pictures are from Goodreads profiles and link to their webpages*

I love all these authors listed below. I own all their books, pre-order their new releases, and jump with delight when they announce a brand new title. My only issue with them is they have yet to tour anywhere near where I live. So we're fighting.

  
  
  
  

These authors I have met (I know - there's so many of them!) and I miss their faces so they need to come back.

  

Have you met any of these authors? Or are you desperately waiting for them to tour near you? Be sure to leave me a link to your TTT!
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...