Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Cover Trends

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

All the Pretty Dresses
I love covers with gorgeous dresses. I can't help it. I want a closet full of them - not that I would have anywhere to wear them  :(  I just want them! These covers automatically make me pick up the book. I seriously don't know why I love poofy dress cover, but I do. I've only included the first book in a series; otherwise this post would be really really long!

   
   
  

What are some of your favorite cover trends? Are you a lover of poofy dresses like me? Or is it something else entirely that catches you eye? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...