Saturday, June 7, 2014

Signed, Sealed, Delivered/ Book Haul #55 (Tiffany)



Signed, Sealed, Delivered shows off the books I recently received (whether they're physical copies or e-copies, bought, borrowed, or gifted). This post will be linked up over at Tynga's Reviews, where Tynga is hosting her awesome Stacking The Shelves, be sure to check it out!

  So, there is A LOT of people thanked and mentioned throughout this post.  I did each one beside the book(s), because honestly to list it all to start... Well you might have skipped the post in general!  Keep in mind I have Won, Bought or been Gifted these from April(ish) till now.  Also keep in mind I am a broke student and have a giveaway addiction...



For Review (Print)

The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan

From the Author:
Mythos by Heather McLaren

Thank you SO MUCH Heather!! I was over the moon when this awesome Indie contacted me about a Mermaid read :) I read review (see it HERE) and now look forward to book 2!! 
Bought(Bargain)



From Book Outlet (which means these were 3.99 or less)





Bought


From the local book store my BFF Kristie works at... Because I had enough credit I barely had to pay

Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
Skylark & Shadowlark by Meagan Spooner




Full price books from assorted places


Won





  
So...  I know this is A LOT of winning... However, keep in mind I enter A LOT of giveaways daily and these winnings date back before March.  So this is over 3 months of wins!

Eternal Echoes by Angela Corbett*Signed*- Thank you Book Nerd Tours & Angela for sending this!
Face of Death by Kelly Hashway *Signed*-  From the FoD Tour.  Thank you Kelly!
Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy *signed*- Thank you to Xpresso Tours & Karen for this!
Fallen for You by Carlie Sexton *Signed*- Facebook Party
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan *signed*- Thank you Rock Star Book Tours & Sophie Jordan
Article 5, Breaking Point & Three by Kristen Simmons *Signed*- HUGE THANK YOU to
Eli from Eli to the Nth (Awesome Blogger, check the blog out seriously!)


This batch is from a GC I got from Lady Reader's Bookstuff... Amy ROCKS in all 
kinds of ways and always has AMAZING tours & Giveaways!! Don't forget to 
check out this blog :D


THANK YOU Tammara Webber!! She was sweet enough to send me the UK
version of these books & I LOVE THEM!!! SO  FREAKING MUCH!!!


Annnnd.... 

ARC of Not Quite Dead by Layla Payne- Thank you to Layla for sending this beauty <3
Easy by Tammara Webber from Shana from A Book Vacation


Gifted


by Stacey Marie Brown

So, I ordered these and sent them to Stacey but she SIGNED them and sent them off
to me!!! Now I didn't show all of the BEAUTIFUL covers because the postal service 
saw fit to put these books through A LOT and they are a little...  Creased...  However,
they are stunning and I thanks to Nancy Straight have discovered my love for Stacey's
writing and characters *cough* Eli :)





THANK YOU Christine!!!  I have wanted these for far too long and now that I am 
the proud Mom of them, they will be treasured FOREVER!!






No one can bring me to tears with what they sign like Ali.  She is one of the most kind and 
selfless people I know and I am so lucky to know her.  Opening and reading this message,
I was reminded all over again why I Love her so MUCH!!!


Well that's everything in a nut shell from the past 3-4 months... Probably will never
see a haul like this again but I loved it!! Have you read any of these?  Anything you think
I should pick up first?  Let me know in the comments and leave a link to your haul and
I will be sure to try and stop by :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...