Tuesday, March 20, 2012

B*tches in Bookshops - Video of the week!


I saw this video in today's issue of Shelf Awareness PRO and thought I'd share with ya all - it's brilliant and you reading b*tches out there should watch it! <3

Annabelle Quezada and La Shea Delaney's "B*tches in Bookshops," a parody of Kanye and Jay-Z's "N*ggas in Paris."

For more info (including the lyrics) please visit:  Hecho/visto.

Let me know in the comments section below what you think about this wicked awesomeness! :)

9 comments:

LM Preston said...

Oh this was good!

Asheley T. said...

I love this so much, Evie. So much.

Melissa said...

Thanks for posting this Evie -- so awesome! I think that someone needs to make YA novel version though =P

SacredmOOn said...

Cool video!! *thumbs up* Thanks so much for sharing!!
DeAnna S.

Lexie said...

I watched this, and I died. Then I watched it again, and I still died. So brilliant. Personally, I must say I prefer it to the original . . .

Kelly said...

That shit cra!

Seriously though, amazing! Especially loved the Beauty and the Beast cameo!

Books Etc. said...

ah, that was awesome! I especially loved the bit from Beauty and the Beast. I burst out laughing and tried to explain it to the boyfriend. Of course, since he is not a fan of 1. Kanye and Jay Z or 2. Disney movies, he didn't really get it. :) Thanks for sharing!

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

LMAO!!! Love this

Amy said...

I watched this earlier too! I thought it was awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...