Friday, December 23, 2011

Song of the Season Blog Hop!


Songs of the Season
Event production by
Random Magic Tour
Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Dec. 10-25, 2011

     Welcome to the Songs of the Season music hop! You're invited to join us every day from December 10-25, to enjoy a virtual round of caroling.

You can visit a different blog each day to find another wonderful music selection, handpicked by a great host.

Here's our selection for your enjoyment!


Title: Let it Snow
Artist: Vonda Shepard
Available at: Amazon 



 
Title: Santa Baby
Artist: Jane Krakowski
Available at: Amazon 





Commentary: Why do I love these two songs? Well, I used to be a horrible Ally McBeal junkie :) I especially loved VONDA SHEPARD's fabulous soundtrack to the series. Doesn't she have the most phenomenal voice ever? :) I loved her songs, I loved watching the Christmas episodes of Ally - these were one my very favorite ones!

Santa Baby and Let It Snow are my most favorite Christmas songs of all times. I love snow, I love Santa, I love Vonda and Jane.. What can I say? I love my Ally Christmas! :)

Title: Koe Wo Kikasete
Artist: Big Bang
Available at: Amazon 





Commentary: This is not a typical Christmas Song, but each time I listen to it I get into Holiday Mood :) It's cheerful, sparkly, mood-lifting and just.. so good! :) Plus the hotties in the video are just, well, hot! :D Who wouldn't love that?! :)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY SONG?!

Goodies:

http://images.betterworldbooks.com/030/The-Bronte-Sisters-Note-Cards-With-17-Envelopes-9780307408501.jpg
Through Dec. 31, 2011: Win a pretty box of stationery, featuring
quotes by writer Charlotte Brontë and her sisters, who were also
novelists. Browse details (http://tinyurl.com/73a8uyl)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2LNWW1DXNpRTIDIRPM8HDTl5RdlI7tcNxCjTuJvFgadF5uyFJ4vkBmjjRMb4q2Lu3OzS02svsT_RGPJMoX-WJWJSulI32kigy0sDhEBKnpwnzZy4RdSjcebS2Y582iEJs_jOmVbuwFR8/s320/BookieBrunch_AgeofInnocence1.JPG
Through Dec. 31, 2011: Win a book-and-DVD set of a romantic drama set
in New York during the Gilded Age (http://tinyurl.com/rv7wa). Browse
details (http://tinyurl.com/brr948a)

If you've enjoyed your visit, please feel welcome to click on any of the badges below, to find another great tune, selected especially by the host to share with you for the Songs of the Season music hop.

If you have a favorite song, feel free to share in the comments. Thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a chance to enjoy a cup of cocoa on the way to your next stop on the hop!


Tour Schedule:
(make sure to check out all the stips, there are some wicked awesome posts with wonderful Christmas songs that will bring a huge grin to your face and put you in a Holiday mood!)


Brought to you by the fabulous Sasha Soren, author of Random Magic and host of the phenomenal Bookie Brunch!

Event production by Random Magic Tour
Find Random Magic: Print | Kindle
Explore Random Magic: YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter


6 comments:

Sophia Chang said...

omg Big Bang is so sexy

Mary Preston said...

I'm going traditional with OH HOLY NIGHT. Just beautiful.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Yiota said...

Big Bang it's so nice!!! Those guys are good! I just wish i could understand what they were saying :p

LoriStrongin said...

Love Jane Krakowski! I got to see her in Promises, Promises several years ago, and she was amazing!

My favorite holiday song is a tie between the Hallelujah chorus and Do You Hear What I Hear, though I also have a soft spot for Little Drummer Boy.

Hope your having a great holiday season!


Smiles!
Lori

Natalia Belikov said...

Evie!!!!!!! Anyaseo!! XD

I love your new layout!! Is sooooooo beautiful! love it love it love it!! =DDD

I also loved the BigBang CHristmas song!! thanks you so much for sharing! Do you like DBSK??? =9 Have you ever watched Korean dramas? Full House maybe? Iljimae? My Girl? There are soo sooo many awesome korean dramas! I love them! <3 <3 and Im a hardcore Lee Jun Ki fan XD LOL!!

I wish you are having a wonderful holidays my dear ^_^

Kimchi forever!!

Muah!!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Your site has been added to the list of book linkies at Link Rink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...