Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: I Got 99 Problems

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have

Buying/Preordering and not reading right away. I'm sure this is an issue with many readers, but right now I have about 70 books that I own and have to read. That's . . . yikes.

Waiting too long to organize shelves. I alphabetize my books by author and have two rows per shelf so adding books is a pain because it involves a lot of organizing and moving around. So I normally only do it every couple of months or so. Right now the pile of books waiting to be shelved is scary.

Take way too long debating next read. Sometimes I know right away what I'm going to read next and sometimes it takes me a sad amount of time debating between this book, that book, or maybe this other book.

OCD about series matching, which means when I buy the first book in paperback I sometimes have to wait way too long for the next book to come out in paperback. And I know I can get the book from the library, but in my head that's not okay.

"What's your favorite book?" How much time you got?

Saying "One more chapter" and the finishing the book at 5:00am when your alarm is set to go off at 6:00am.

The blessing and curse that is ARCs. For example, I read The Winter's Crime in November and it comes out in March. I feel so fortunate that I got to read it early because it's amazing. At that time, The Winner's Kiss wasn't titled yet.; however, it still doesn't have a synopsis, a release date (outside of 2016), nor a cover. So. Much. Waiting.

"What a you reading?" A book. Go away.

Getting comfortable. Sometimes, there aren't enough positions in the world. Sometimes, I bend my body in ways I never thought possible. Sometimes, I find the best position possible and then I have to pee.

Favorite scenes being deleted from movie versions.


What are some of the book related "problems" you have? Do we have any of the same issues? Be sure to leave me a link to your TTT!
     
          

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...