Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks topic:
Popular Unread Authors
We all have that ever growing TBR pile. Sometimes we collect certain books or genres for that pile, sometimes we collect authors. I always try to read both big name authors and indie/small publisher authors because they all deserve the love.
Of course, that's not always possible. For example, here are some of the authors, and their books I have on my TBR pile (if it's a series I've only listed book one), I have heard a lot about, but I have yet to get around to reading.

Gillian Flynn
     Gone Girl

Lauren Oliver
     Delirium
     Before I Fall
     Panic

A.C. Gaughen
     Scarlet

Tahereh Mafi
     Shatter Me

Sarah J. Maas
     Throne of Glass

Jodi Lynn Anderson
     Tiger Lily 

Amy Plum
     Die For Me
     After the End 

Holly Black

     The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

Robin LaFevers
     Grave Mercy

Victoria Schwab
     The Archived
     Vicious    

Yikes. That's more than I thought. Of course with my HUGE TBR pile, I shouldn't be terribly shocked that I haven't gotten to some great authors and their books yet. Shame on me!
  
Have you read any of these authors yet or are they still waiting in limbo for you, too? What are some big name authors, or authors you really want to read, that you just haven't gotten to yet either? Let me know and if you participated in this weeks TTT, be sure to leave me a link!

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...