Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Feature & Follow: Audiobooks

The Feature and Follow, hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read, is the premium BLOG HOP of Book Bloggers. Running for over five years, the Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. The FF also promotes creative post options by offering interesting topics we can all talk about and comment on! Come join us.

Do you listen to audiobooks? Who are your favorite narrators?

I listen to audiobooks a lot, especially at work. I don't have any favorite narrators, but over the course of time I've come to recognize a few above others.

Audiobooks are one of the best things because I get to work while listening to them, so I'm not losing out on any reading time! There are times I have to set aside my audiobooks for music because I need to really focus on a project, but for those in between times it's the perfect listening material.

Depending on the book, I have been known to grab a phyiscal or eBook copy because I can't wait until I get back to work to find out what happens (see These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly).

Do you listen to audiobooks? What were some of your favorites? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...