Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, May 9, 2016

My Week on Bookstagram (May 2nd-8th)


My Week on Bookstagram is a new weekly feature on Bookish Lifestyle designed to share with you all the bookstagram posts I made in the past 7 days (Monday-Sunday), as well as feature one of my favorite bookstagrammers, so you can hopefully discover someone new you totally should be following :) 

The posts will go live sometime on Monday, after I have compiled all the photos from the past week. 

The lovely Candace from Candace's Book Blog used to host a similar recap on her blog, but I don't think she's still doing that. Nevertheless, I would like you to know that this was, in part, inspired by her posts! :)


In which I featured Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
In which I featured Alice in Wonderland bracelet from Authored Adornments (use code EVIEBOOKISH on Etsy to get 10% off your order!) and my Jane Eyre mug - find it here.
In which I showed you the book that was included in the last OwlCrate box - FLAWED, my Book Hoarder pouch and many other little things^^
In which I showed you my Alice in Wonderland Tea from First Edition Tea, Alice's Enchantmints, My Bookmark and Anthology Candles. And of course, the Alice bracelet from Authored Adornments!
In which I showed you my Lunar Chronicles bag designed by OwlCrate and my Lunar Chronicles series.
In which I talked about rules and prizes for the week 2 of #UnexpectedEverythingSweepstakes from @SimonTeen 

Follow me on Instagram




Today I'd like to introduce you to Hikari from Folded Pages Distillery

I've been following Hikari's Bookstagram account ever since I can remember, and way before I myself got into bookstagramming, or designing bookish merch. She's amazing. Her feed is flawless. It's a beautiful chaos of things and props and books and legs and EVERYTHING that comes together in the most impressive and inspiring way. I love Hikari's photos and I also really love her as a person. 
Hikari is also a book blogger and she talks books over at FP Distillery  - you can also find her on Twitter.

Thanks for reading and till next week! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...