Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, May 2, 2016

My Week On Bookstagram (April 25th- May 1st)


My Week on Bookstagram is a new weekly feature on Bookish Lifestyle designed to share with you all the bookstagram posts I made in the past 7 days (Monday-Sunday), as well as feature one of my favorite bookstagrammers, so you can hopefully discover someone new you totally should be following :) 

The posts will go live sometime on Monday, after I have compiled all the photos from the past week. 

The lovely Candace from Candace's Book Blog used to host a similar recap on her blog, but I don't think she's still doing that. Nevertheless, I would like you to know that this was, in part, inspired by her posts! :)

In which I featured Anthology Candles, Anne of Green Gables magnetic bookmarks from Jane's Tiny Things on Etsy, Alice in Wonderland bracelet from Authored Adornments (use code EVIEBOOKISH for 10% off) and my collection of Puffin Children's Classics.

In which I featured my Alice in Wonderland design on Scarf and Pouch.


In which I talked about The First Time She Drowned and how it made me feel - my review HERE.
In Which I featured Special Anniversary Edition of The Book Thief and my #CurrentlyReading mug.
In Which I told you about the awesome #UnexpectedEverythingChallenge sweepstakes happening on Instagram now (through June4th) - new prizes every week! Check out my post to learn all about it -> HERE
In Which I featured my Shatter Me inspired design on a coaster that was included in the last OWLCRATE Box - use code ES2016 for 10% off your frist box!
Follow me on Instagram




Today I'd like to introduce you to Kristen from My Friends Are Fiction

I know Kristen mostly from Twitter interactions, and although we aren't very tight friends (yet?), I think she's a lovely person and her Bookstagram is absolutely drool-worthy. I mean, just look at those photos! So beautiful, thoughtfully staged and inspiring! 

Kristen is also a blogger and you can find her talking about books on My Friends Are Fiction blog.


Thanks for reading and till next week! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...