Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Unpopular Opinions Tag (Bookish Tag Fun)

The Unpopular Opinions Book Tag

A popular book series you didn’t like
For me this one would have to be Harry Potter. I know, I know please don't hate me! I think I'm the only person in this entire world, that just didn't like this book. I barely got through the first book and I just wasn't intrigued at all to go forward with the series. I like other fantasy series, so I'm not really sure why this did not click for me. Oh well....

A love triangle where the main person ended up with the person you didn’t want them to end up with

I got nothing... My books always turn out right. :)

A popular genre you hardly reach for

Definitely sci-fi. I have tried time after time to pick up a popular sci-fi book, and I just always DNF them. This is just the one genre I am not meant to read I guess

Popular beloved character you didn’t like

I didn’t really like Lola from Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. She was whiny and caused a lot of her own problems. There was just too much drama surrounding her character.

Popular trope you’re tired of seeing

This has got to be dystopian. I mean I understand the draw to it from the writers perspective. You get to create your own little world that doesn't really exist anywhere. But lately, every time I try to read these books, the story lines are just over done and annoying.

Popular series you have no interest in reading

So I'm going to use the same answer as number one on this one. I have absolutely no interest in Harry Potter. 

I'm hoping that when you read this, you'll answer some of the question too down in the comment section. I really enjoyed this tag. Hope you all did too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...