Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Exciting news!!! Welcome Reagen!!!

Hi guys!! :D Today is a very exciting day for the Bookish team! We have some BIG news to share and I am totally screaming on the inside from happiness right now! 

GET THIS - the fabulous Reagen (who you may know from his fantastic Instagram account @Reagen.Reads) is joining the Bookish Team today! *throws confetti in the air and dances around* We could not be happier to have him! 

Reagen will be reviewing books, sharing great discussion posts and features, as well occasionally helping out with the product reviews (he will make an awesome model!). Ray takes amazing photos, I was completely blown away by his Instagram account (which you should totally be stalking BTW!) when I first discovered it. We then got to talking a bit, and even though it hasn't been long since we've connected, I am so in love with his personality! I am positive you will all grow to love Reagen in no time at all! :) 

Here's a little bit about Ray in his own words, and also a giveaway I put together to celebrate this exciting event! :)

Please, give a warm welcome to Reagen!!! ^____^




"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better." J.K. Rowling - Very Good Lives: The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination. -- a.k.a the Queen. 
Hello friend, my name is Reagen Bailey, and if you can't already tell I am a 23 year old, book-loving, crazy Potter-Head. The Harry Potter series gets all of the credit as to where I am today on my Bookish Journey, it gave me the passion all readers have for reading. Since then, I have developed an actual thirst for literature in any way, shape, or form. Be it YA Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Historical Fiction/Non-Fiction, Contemporary, Poetry, anything of the like. So much so that, along side my Political Science major that I am currently engrossed in, I have selected English with a focus on Creative Writing as a minor in College. I believe whole-heartedly that Books hold the power to change not only the course of our every day lives, but the strength to change the World. Our imaginations are boundless, so why keep them locked away in our heads? EXPRESS your creativity, and above all, never give up on anything that gives you a feeling of magic inside.

Reagen's reading preferences:

ANYTHING Fantasy based, such as works from Sarah J Maas, Victoria Aveyard, A Song of Ice and Fire, etc. Science Fiction is a huge love of mine as well, such as Morning Star by Pierce Brown, the Mistborn Trilogy. I love horror, and a little mix of contemporary every now and then.


Check out Ray's fabulous Instagram account HERE
Giveaway:

Prize:
- 2x book of choice from either Amazon or Book Depository!
- 2x bookish mug of choice from my Society6 store!
Ends: January 15th



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...