Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Win 3 x $100 Amazon Gift Cards!

Hi guys! Today I'm here with another awesome opportunity for you to win one of 1 of 3 $100 Amazon Gift Cards

In case you missed it, on Friday two weeks ago I posted my first feature of some great Amazon products. It has been a great success, and these kinds of posts will now be a regular thing here, on Bookish Lifestyle. I will be working with different Amazon stores and company owners to promote their products, and that means new Gift Card giveaways every week or two weeks, on Fridays! Plenty of opportunities for you to win big! :)

Today I am featuring 3 companies I've recently had the pleasure of working with. I have received these products free of charge for my unbiased reviews and they were all awesome (I promise you, I hand-pick the companies and products I help promote!). My reviews of these products will be popping up on Bookish Lifestyle soon, but you can already check them out on Amazon and enter to win one of the gift cards!


Rules are simple:

1) Check out my Amazon review
2) Add product to your wishlist
3) Follow via social media

and keep your fingers crossed!

 Good luck and see you again in two weeks!

The giveaway is open to anyone 16 yo +, World Wide - as long as you are able to accept Amazon Gift Cards!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...