Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Feature & Follow: TBR Books


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How many books have you got on your TBR list?

Yikes. Let's see . . .
  • To Read: 46
  • To Read Own: 65
  • To Read Wishlist: 18
  • To Review: 8
Grand Total: 137

So that's not too bad compared to some. It could be lower - I've been reading slower than usual lately - but I'm not going to harp over a number that's considerably lower than it was at this time last year  :)


Tell me - how many books do you have on your TBR list? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...