Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Feature & Following: Reading Multiple Books


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Do you read more than one book at a time. If so, how? Like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue?

I do! It's actually a really easy system though. I don't read X amount of this one before switching to the next one or something along those lines. I have a "Work Book" and a "Home Book." Pretty self explanatory, but this ensures that I never leave my book at home and screw myself over at work or leave my book at work.

It is also helpful that the two books are never the same genre. This way I'm not confusing scenes or little nuisances in the plots. Also, and I think this is purely sociological, I think I read books faster this way. I don't know why, but ever since I started my two book system, I swear I read at a faster rate than if I were just reading one book at a time.

Tell me - do you read more than one book at once? Do you have a system for how you switch between the two or is it more mood? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...