Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Feature & Follow: Fantasy vs. Realistic

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Do you like fantasy or realistic books?


Sometimes it depends on what mood I'm in, but I'm definitely a fan of both genres. Right now, I'm reading neither (of course!), but I just went through a contemporary romance kick where that was all I wanted to read!

It's nice to read about things that actually did/can happen, but sometimes just escaping into a fanciful world where the trees talk is a nice change of pace from the day to day  :)

Tell me - do you like fantasy or realistic books more? Or do you enjoy them both equally? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...