Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Feature & Follow: Posting Reviews


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews?

Oh yes. I always cross post my reviews.

Goodreads is the obvious place, I guess. I posted on Goodreads before I had started blogging so that's kind of my go-to. Once I finish the review and it's posted to Goodreads, I'll post to Amazon as well as Barnes & Noble.

Sometimes, especially if the book is an ARC, I may forget to post to Amazon and Barnes & Noble and oops! More often than not I'll remember to do this once the book is officially released but sometimes they slip through the cracks.

Those are my default three for posting reviews aside from Bookish, but if I'm reviewing for somebody and they ask me to post on this other site or this one, I do.

What about you? Aside from your blog, do you cross-post your reviews to other sites? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...