Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Feature & Follow: Book Format


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite?

For me, physical copes vs eBooks is about a 70/30 ratio. I prefer physical books, but there are certain times/instances where I will choose an eBook instead: I need to read it now or it's on sale/significantly cheaper than a physical copy

eBooks are also nice and I can read them on my iPad, it's easier to carry multiple eBooks around than multiple physical books, the light doesn't bother hubby if I'm reading late at night, and reading long books doesn't seem as daunting - plus it's easier to hold.

So while I do have a preference to physical books, I don't think eBooks are anything to snub one's nose at.

Tell me - do you like both physical and eBooks? Or do you have a preference to one over the other? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...