Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Feature & Follow: Where to Read


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Do you have a favorite place to read?

Hum, not really. Any place comfortable works for me.

In the summer I have a fabulous hammock that I could sit in for hours. I should really take a picture of this spot in the summer when the hammock with out because right now it doesn't look that great. I promise it's fabulous when it's not freezing out. That huge ass tree gives the perfect amount of shade. Ugh, stupid winter.


Another spot I love is one of my mom's chairs. It's huge and comfy. Whenever I go to her house, it's my go-to spot. My fingers are crossed that when she decides to move I get that chair. I don't even need the matching couch and love seat. Just give me that chair! This also happens to be the chair I sat in when reading Harry Potter so we go way back.

Do you have a favorite place to read? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...