Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Feature & Follow: What To Read


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Do you decide in advance what you read for the coming week or month? Why / why not?

Eh, not really. The only books I really have decided in advance are my review copies. I typically read them in order received unless the release date is close and those get bumped to the front of the line.

Usually, I go through one of my TBR shelves on Goodreads (favoring my TBR own shelf) and if nothing immediately screams "READ ME!" I'll let the fates decided through random.org. I might pick two or three books ahead of time just to make sure I have them ready and waiting, but I don't typically plan beyond that.

Do you decide which books you're going to read in advance? How do you pick which books to read next? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...