Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Feature & Follow: Book Gifting

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

What books did you give other people this holiday season?

My sister and I got my mother a copy of The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein, but that's it. Nobody I know personally is a big reader - it's just little old me. My husband does read graphic novels, but I went a different, aka more expensive, route this year for his gift.

Part of me wants to just buy my family/friends books in hopes they'll read them in and love them, but the other part of me fears it'll just be a waste of money and those lovely books I so painstakingly picked out will just gather dust. Maybe next year!

Did you give any books this holiday season? What books did you give to whom? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...