Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Best Book Covers of 2014

Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Rachel of Reading YA Rocks, Jaime of Two Chicks on Books, Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader. Unlike my Top Ten Tuesday posts where I used the "Top Ten" more as a guideline, I'm going to challenge myself and pick exactly 10 for each list. This . . . is not going to be easy.

Best Book Covers of 2014
(read and released in 2014 - covers link to reviews)


What are you favorite covers from your list of books that you read and were released in 2014? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...