Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Rachel of Reading YA RocksJaime of Two Chicks on BooksMindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader. Unlike my Top Ten Tuesday posts where I used the "Top Ten" more as a guideline, I'm going to challenge myself and pick exactly 10 for each list. This . . . is not going to be easy.

Best Book Boyfriends of 2014
(released and read 2014)
Ugh, I love me some book boyfriends. This list was a bit hard because I've encountered some amazing book boyfriends this year. Luckily some of them weren't released in 2014 so it made this list a bit easier to make but it was still a rough go of it.

Some of these boyfriends are hot and steamy, some of the are funny, some of them are sweeter than sweet. But all of them are in my harem so you can look - but no touching!

Daniel Sheridan - Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard

Arin - The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Lincoln Wood - Empower by Jessica Shirvington

Nikolai Lantsov - Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Noah Shaw - The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Cole Holland - The Queen of the Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter

Ethan - One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington

Thorne & Wolf - Cress by Marissa Meyer

Tod Hudson - With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

Who are some of your favorite book boyfriends, or girlfriends, from 2014 books? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...