Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Feature & Follow: Music Edition


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Share the song you can't stop listening to.

I have a couple songs I can't stop listening to right now and they're all related to my wedding! I try not to listen too much because I don't want to be sick of them, but every once in a while I'll pull them up and get myself all the more excited!

These aren't all the songs I've chosen, but can you guess which song if for which wedding aspect? I'll give you a hint: They're in order, but there may or may not be songs between them  :)










What are some songs you can't stop listening to? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...