Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Feature & Follow: YouTube Love

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Charlie Day Commencement
If you don't watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, then perhaps you recognize Charlie from Horrible Bosses. I myself am not one for commencement speeches (*long nap*), but this one is simply amazing. I actually watched the whole thing and you should too.

TV Catchphrases
This video is self explanatory and so fun! Did they include your favorite TV catchphrase? There's always part 2!

Wolf Puppy Hiccups
AH! WOLF PUPPY HICCUPS! Any cute and adorable animal videos, you can bet I'm a fan of. Especially if it's of a puppy :)

Peter + Wendy
Aside from The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, this is the only web series I've gotten into. It is seriously adorable. Our characters Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, John Darling, Michael Darling (who is probably my favorite character - wait until you see him dance!), Tiger Lily, and of course Tinker Bell Neverland, OH and navigate through lives through today's world. Videos are released on Wednesdays and Fridays and it's one of the best things about each day.

One Woman A Cappella
This woman is seriously amazing. She did this video when she was still in high school. She has all the specifics in the description but this video blows me away each time I watch it. She also created villainous version, which is just as amazing.

Epic Reads
I love Epic Reads videos as they speak the truth! Book Nerd Problems and Things I Learned In YA are probably my two favorite things they do.

Honest Trailers
Insanely humorous. They do contain spoilers so unless you really want to see the movie and haven't yet, I'd wait. Plus, they're funnier if you know what they're mocking.

Did you watch any of these - I know I bombard you with videos so I won't hold it against you if you didn't  :)  I love watching amazing YouTube videos so be sure to leave me a link to some of your favorites! You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...