Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Feature & Follow: Time Travel

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

My Parents' Youth

I would so love to see my parents as little kids! I think it would be so adorable to see them running around and such. I'd also get the chance to see my grandmother again, which is just an excellent perk.

Aboard the Titanic

Ever since the 1997 movie Titanic came out, I've been obsessed with it. I can tell you stats and all kinds of useless information about the ship and it's passengers. I would love to see this beauty in person and just walk it's halls for a few days.

The Library of Alexandria

And you can bet I'm stealing stuff.

Famous Speeches

I would love to witness speeches like Abraham Lincoln's "Gettysburg Address," Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream," Greek bards signing the songs of gods and heroes, John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Address, "Speech of Alexander the Great," and so on. You get the idea.

Release Dates of Classic Novels

First editions for the win!

Where would you like to travel if you had a time machine? You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...