Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Feature & Follow: Travel Time


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Hogwarts

Obvi.


New Orleans

Hum, aside from Hogwarts? I'd love to go to New Orleans. I first fell in love with the city by reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series. The first few novels take place in this lovely city and it's kind of Sherrilyn's "home base" for the series. Her descriptions are amazing and every time another novel takes place in that city, it just deepens my desire to go.


London/Paris
I would so love to see these two cities. And lucky Allison from Just One Day got to enjoy them both - along with the company of Willem, but that's a different story.

 


What are some locations you've read about in books that you would want to visit? They can be real or imaginary - tell me all about it! You can follow us however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog so I can visit! :)

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...