Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Signed Sealed Delivered / Stacking The Shelves [#51] (Andrea)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a meme replacing the In My Mailbox feature I used to participate in. The purpose of it is to show what books we got recently (whether they're physical copies or e-copies, bought, borrowed, or gifted). This post will be linked up over @Tynga's Reviews, where Tynga is hosting her awesome Stacking The Shelves, be sure to check it out!
So, I already broke my goal to not buy any new series until I catch up on what I'm already in the middle of. BUT in my defense, Amazon gave me free money and I currently have all the books I need in regards to those unfinished series. I'll be terribly honest though - after I bought these books I wished I had picked something that's been on my to be read/to buy wish list longer than these two. Not that I don't want to read what I did buy - I ABSOLUTELY DO - but some of these books have been passed over for newer releases in the past and I feel bad. Is that weird to feel bad for an older book because you're choosing to read/buy other newer shiner ones?

I have stopped taking pictures of my received books because I was never able to get pictures I liked and I was being weirdly anal about making sure they looked just right. I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I'm not entirely sane. Also, I would put them away once I received them and then remember I need to take pictures for this post and I just don't have it in me to go dig them out, set them up in numerous way, and then decide on which of the 50 pictures I took (not really, but kind of) that I liked the best. Especially not when I could be reading said books - let's be real  :)  All the pictures of book covers in this post are from Goodreads.

I want to thank Simon & SchusterAbrams BooksSimon PulseMadellion Press, the authors, Penguin Publishing, Goodreads, and Epic Reads for enabling me these past few weeks:

For review (print):


For review (ebook):


Bought (print):


Won (print):

Alright, that is all for now :) Have you gotten a chance to read any of these books? What new books did you acquire?! Leave a link, I'll drop by! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...